I am Nitin Ramrakhiyani, a Researcher at the Tata Research Development and Design Centre (TRDDC) in Pune. I work in areas of Text Mining, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
I am also pursuing my PhD (externally) at International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Hyderabad under Prof. Vasudeva Varma.
I hold a Masters in Technology (M. Tech) in Machine Intelligence from DAIICT, Gandhinagar, India.
Professional Details and Contributions:
1. ACM Professional Member since January 2016.
2. Program Committee Member for Forum for Information Retrieval (FIRE) (since 2014) and SSEI Workshop, WWW 2018.
3. Sub-Reviewer for NAACL (2018) and CODS-COMAD (2017).
4. Implicit Sub-Reviewer for DSAA (2016), KDD (2016), ICON (2016, 2018), and TCS TACTICS (2015).
5. Co-conducted a Faculty Development Program on Information Extraction at SGGSIET, Nanded, India (March 2017).
6. Talked on Concepts in Information Retrieval at IEEE InfoDay 2013, DAIICT, Gandhinagar, India.