I am Nitin Ramrakhiyani, a Researcher at the Tata Research Development and Design Centre (TRDDC) in Pune. I work in areas of Text Mining, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
I am currently pursuing my PhD at International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Hyderabad and have taken a work leave for two semesters.
I hold a Masters in Technology (M. Tech) in Machine Intelligence from DAIICT, Gandhinagar, India.
Professional Details and Contributions:
1. ACM Professional Member since January 2016.
2. Program Committee Member for Forum for Information Retrieval (FIRE), since 2014.
3. Sub-Reviewer for CODS-COMAD Conference 2017.
4. Implicit Sub-Reviewer for DSAA 2016, KDD 2016, ICON 2016 and TCS TACTICS 2015.
5. Co-conducted a Faculty Development Program on Information Extraction at SGGSIET, Nanded, India (March 2017).
6. Talked on Concepts in Information Retrieval at IEEE InfoDay 2013, DAIICT, Gandhinagar, India.